Dear Competition User,
The information we collect
1. the identity and the contact details of yourself.
a. Your Name
b. Your Email Address
c. Date of Birth
2. the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended for this competition and future remarketing. WE WILL NEVER SHARE OR SELL YOUR DATA! i.e we will process your data only for the purpose of registration and identification of the participants of this competition.
3. the expected effects, consequences and benefits of processing of your data: a. By providing your personal data, you will be able to participate in our competition and be able to win.
4. the categories of personal data concerned a. contact
5. the legal basis for processing of your data:
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 (1) (b) of the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) and, if the data processing is based on a consent, the consent granted by you pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
6. Data processing is necessary for the validation of the legitimate interests of the Controller , the legitimate interests pursued by the controller include: Name Address and Contact Details
7. Provision of personal data:
a. The provision of your data is statutory and does not enter you into any such contractual agreement.
8. The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data;
List of Data Subprocessors:
9. the period for which the personal data will be stored, or the criteria used to determine that period;
We will keep your data on file unless you decide to have your data removed, if so please contact email@example.com and we will gladly assist you in removing any such data
10. the existence of the right to request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability:
11. where processing is based on the data subject's consent, the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time;
12. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; a. The supervisory authority will be the local one according to your location
13. All prizes must be collected in person from:
a. The Appliance Depot, Countesthorpe Road, South Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 4PJ.
b. All prizes need to be collected within one month of winning the competition, any prizes that are not collected will be entered into another competition after the period of one month has passed.
If you have any questions or queries then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org